Being happy is very important and every now and again i get very unhappy. Whether it’s to do with boredom, stress or family and friends. I’ve come up with a few ways to make you feel happy when you are down.
- Sleep more – If you sleep more, then you’re less prone to blip out and cause an argument which will make you feel better. Also you won’t feel grumpy and down.
- Spend more time with nice people- I think that if you are down and spend it with fun, happy or kind people, it rubs off on you and you can’t help but smile.it doesn’t have to be an actual person, It could be an actor (you could watch something they’re in) , a youtuber or listen to your favourite singer to get you in a good mood.
- Worry less- the reason I get unhappy is I worry. About school (if I’m not doing as well as I would like) , about something I might of said or what someone else had said to me. Just put it into perspective. What’s the worst that can happen? So you’re not at the top of the class is this going to affect you in50 years’ time? So you may have said the wrong thing and you fall out with a friend? If you and your friend take each other too seriously it’s not a fun friendship it needs to be easy going. At the end of the day you are what you are and nothing can change that.
- Go outside and be in the fresh air- when I’m unhappy going outside is perfect for me. I just sit and think everything through and you can just get away from the stress and unhappiness and you will find it makes you feel a lot better about yourself.
- Make a list of 100 things that make you happy- I think this is such a good thing to do. If you’re bored it will cure that and it will help in the future. If you’re unhappy you can go and look at your list and do something on there. For example have a big bubbly bath or bake some cookies or read your favourite book. It can be fun to do and make you a lot happier.
I hope this will help if you ever feel unhappy and I hope this cheers you up!
Remember all is rosy!