Hello everyone, today I have got for you a very delicious treat – a raspberry meringue!
-3 large eggs
– 125g of caster sugar
– 75g of icing sugar
– Some whippable cream
– some chocolate
– some little sweets like millions or jelly tots
– So to begin with just preheat your oven to 120°C , fan 100°C and gas 1/2.
– Get your eggs and seperate the whites from the yolk. Make sure none of the yolk gets in the white!
– Whisks your whites using an electric whisk to form stiff white peaks – make sure you don’t over whisk!
– Then slowly whisk in the caster sugar, about a quarter at a time until its smooth and glossy.
– Sieve in your icing sugar and gently fold with a metal spoon.
– Spoon the mixture onto a foil lined baking tray and cook for 2 hours.
– Once you’ve got your meringue out of the oven and its completely cool , whisk your cream until you can spoon it onto the meringue.
– Then melt some chocolate and drizzle all over the meringue – go completely crazy the more the better!
– Add some raspberries and sweeties and your done!
– Store this in the fridge and enjoy! xx
Hope you enjoy making this and let me know in the comments how you get on!
Remember all is rosy! x