Okay so for the past year or so I have found myself getting more and more real technique brushes – which isn’t a good thing haha. But now I think I have all the brushes I need and there is quite a lot oops! So I just wanted to tell you what ones I’ve got and what I use them for ! Xxx
So the first set that I got was the core collection set which I think is about £15.
In that set you get 4 brushes ;
– A buffing brush , which I use to buff my bb cream or foundation.
– A contour brush , which I actually use for blusher haha!
– A really small brush which doesn’t have a name haha , which I use for concealing blemishes!
– And a pointed foundation brush , which I work around my neck and side of my face so I know everything is blended nicely.
My sister then brought me a single brush which is a gold/bronze foundation brush which is perfect for getting in smaller places and blending foundation finer. I’m afraid I’m not sure how much this is as I got it as a present!
The next set I got again as a present, is the eye set and I think this is about £20. This set was the one I have always wanted as it just looks amazing – and it really is! Xx
In this set you get 5 brushes which are ;
– A fine liner brush , which I use to put a black line along my lash line to open up my eyes more!
– A deluxe crease brush ( that might be my favourite brush ever) which I use to put pretty eyeshades in my crease ! X
– A accent brush , which I use to put a light eyeshadow in the inner corners of my eyes!
– A brow brush , which I just use to put a blondey colour eyeshadow through my brows with!
– And a base shadow brush which of course I apply my base with haha! X
The last set I own is the duo fibre set which is a bit more pricey and is about £23.
In this set you get 3 ever so soft and just amazing brushes! You get:
– A contour brush , which I use for bronzer ! X
– A eye brush , which I use to add pigment or pack lots of colour on my eye with!
– And a face brush , which I use for powder!
I hope you enjoyed this post , let me know in the comments if you’ve got any real techniques brushes and I will see you very soon!
Remember all is rosy! X