You may see the theme of peanut butter treats , but peanut butter is my favourite! So I made these delicious cookies and I wanted to share them with you as they are so so yummy!
-130g of softened butter
-200g of soft light brown sugar
– 1 egg
– a few drops of vanilla extract
-200g of plain flour
– half a teaspoon of baking powder
– half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
– 300g of peanut butter
As you can tell from the ingredients,these aren’t the healthiest cookies but they are a nice treat!
-First off preheat your oven to 170 degrees.
– Put the butter ( make sure it’s soft) into a bowl with the sugar and cream together u til soft and fluffy.
– Add the egg and vanilla and mix it well.
– Gently stir in the dry ingredients: flour , baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
– Stir in the peanut butter ( I used crunchy peanut butter so it had a nice texture) and squidgy the dough into a ball.
– Lay some grease proof paper on a baking tray and using your hands makeu some balls and pop on. Mine weren’t spaced out further enough so they stuck together , so be careful!
– Put in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes. When they come out of the oven , they will be very soft so leave to cool for a while – don’t be tempted to touch!
– Once nice and firm eat or store them and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this post , thanks for reading ! X
Remember all is rosy! X
Instagram : _allisrosy