So I don’t know about you , but I never knew M&S had a beauty box , so you can imagine my suprise and pleasure when I received this box for my birthday. It is a box that M&S bring out every summer. All the products are worth £120 in total , but this box costs just £10- an absolute steal I think. Anyway so enough of my blabbering and onto what we all want to know – what’s inside the beauty box?
-Swell ultimate protect and renew hair serum (30ml)
– M&S sunsmart sun lotion (50ml)
– Stila lip glaze (mini)
– Leighton Denny crystal finish nail top coat (full size)
– Radial Hyaluronic tonic (50ml)
– M&S Island Escape eau de toilette (full size)
– Pure Instant radiance hot cloth cleanser (50ml)
– Philip Kingsley citrus sunshine swim cap (50ml)
– Nailsinc Gel one coat nail polish – chiltern park (full size)
– Ren Instant firming beauty shot (10ml)
– Nuxe multi purpose dry oil (10ml)
– Ultrasun anti-ageing sun protection (25ml)
– Percy and Reed volumising oil (30ml)
– Pur correcting face primer (10ml)
From this box you get lots of samples of highest brands aswell as full size products! I can’t sing this boxes praises enough and for just £10 isn’t it worth a try?
The products I’m loving so far from the box ,are the Nailsinc polish , the Radial tonic and the Ren beauty shot. I can see myself using all of the products a lot , and let me know if you want me to feature them in a skincare routine.
Thanks so much for reading , I hope you enjoyed ! See you Monday for another post !
Remember all is rosy ! X
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram : _allisrosy
Twitter : _allisrosy